Location: Pittsburgh, PA Type: Full-time Min. Experience: 5-7 years
About Dealer Venom
Dealer Venom is a premier technology disruptor hyper-focused on all things Automotive. Based in Pittsburgh, PA’s downtown, Dealer Venom delivers state of the art automotive dealer websites with our cutting-edge custom designs, vehicle search tools, and lead-driven user experience. We work hard to build every site from the ground up and deliver a pristine online showroom, ready for our clients and their customers to sell cars. Our culture is driven by collaboration, communication, and camaraderie. We expect the highest quality and best ideas from everyone in the Dealer Venom family. Reliability, scalability, and quality are just a handful of qualities we’re looking for in our team members. We also expect life-long learners, team players, and innovators. We’re not tied to any one rigid way of doing things, but we also never lose sight of core principles of design and development. In other words: our skills are rock solid but ready to rock the boat at any time. If you’re ready to sit at the table of a high-speed industry with the best team you can imagine, apply to us today. We’re seeking like-minded team members like you.
The Dealer Venom Director of Support will lead in client support and developing team members to educate on various aspects of Automotive – to better tool our team to bring client success. Our services we support are broad, our team is talented and powerful, we leverage technology to equip our team, the opportunities are immense, the process and optimization are essential, our service levels agreements are required by contract and the role of this leader will have a significant impact on our teams, clients, and organization. This leader will understand the competitive landscape, refine our service processes and workflows, and improve client communication processes.
If you are comfortable operating in a foundational industry in the US, work in fast paced environment and exploring front-line technologies – with immense growth potential – our environment is ideal for you. Dealer Venom will provide you the ability to improve your skills, flex your talents, contribute with real-world application and enjoy your work environment. Our culture is motivational, our resources are plentiful, our philosophy is to be client oriented, while working hard, with passion for success.
Dealer Venom is seeking a strong leader and communicator to build, optimize, organize and lead our Support team. This individual will partner effectively with our team to deliver and build Support services across our growing portfolio of clients. We are looking to improve structure and organization in this Department, while leveraging technology, automation, and communication to create efficiency in one of our Foundational departments. This team lead will be essential in growing our client base, delivering on execution, coaching on Automotive, and developing team members while ensuring client satisfaction.
This leader will have a passion for service excellence, confidence with client interactions and communication, comfort with utilizing and supporting full technology platforms, tools, and solutions, enjoyment in educating team members and using their vision and talent to prepare for the future. Creativity, communication and solution execution will be essential elements for success to lead our Support Department and team. This position will need to be a quick learner to become well versed in the portfolio of Dealer Venom services, platform, processes, technology, and brand. We are looking for a contributor, with the willingness to share ideas, collaborate on solutions, and take initiative to lead.
Essential Job Functions
- Set the Precedent and Goals of the Support team for Dealer Venom (Clients, dealers and team members)
- Lead and coach the full team on Support encounters, solutions, etc…
- Lead Training team to provide: ongoing training with Support Team, maintain detailed knowledge of all new features, products, and digital offerings.
- Create and rollout new processes to the Support Team, including automation assistance.
- Sustain a high level of retention of existing client base through quick and accurate solutions.
- Effectively partner with development team to ensure alignment and execution of service and product delivery.
- Learn and become proficient in Dealer Venom workflows, processes, and tools.
- Implement new technology automation when opportunity arises.
- Create scalable delivery platforms through a great user experience and customer UI simplification.
- Mentor on best practices for Website presence and assist with professional growth of the team.
- Lead meetings revolving around support issues, delivery deadlines, and developing strategy, manage difficult clients/cancellations.
- Assist with overflow of new client onboarding and account management.
- Assist with OEM Compliance reporting and solutions development.
- Identify issues and solve for process optimization.
- Identify product improvements and communicate with operations, account management, and development teams to evaluate new features development.
- Assist with On-boarding new employees to Dealer Venom.
- Positive representation of Support and overall Client Services.
- Positive representation of Dealer Venom to all clients.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and provide insight/guidance to the Support team related to digital web services.
A successful Senior Director of Support requires excellent communication skills, a marketing mind and the ability to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with high accountability. The ability to work through conflict resolution both internally and with external clients is a must.
- Ability to set a strategy and execute on a roadmap
- Experience growing a business and driving performance
- Confident in aligning and optimizing resources with variable demand
- Excellent presentation & communication skills both over the phone and during in-person meetings
- Excellent customer service skills and professionalism
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail oriented
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- The ability to remain cool under pressure and manage through client conflict
- Must have experience within the automotive industry and be able to speak to the needs of this vertical
- Strong communication skills with clients and internal team members
- Comfort with applying technology solutions for scale
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to balance demand and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Jira or Atlassian Products – or willingness to learn
- Confident speaking and presenting with dealers and OEMs
Strong Knowledge Of
- Leadership and People Management
- WordPress, Java Script, HMTL, CSS
- API Integrations
- Automotive Dealership Operations and third parties
Experience or Education
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 6 years+ automotive experience
- Strong background of execution
- Confidence embracing technologies
- Experience leading initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.dealervenom.com.