Automotive Technology for the Modern Dealer
About Dealer Venom
Dealer Venom is a premier technology disruptor hyper-focused on all things Automotive Industry. Based in Pittsburgh, PA’s downtown, Dealer Venom delivers disrupting technologies for the automotive industry. We deliver state of the art automotive dealer websites with our cutting-edge custom designs, vehicle search tools, and lead-driven user experience with our core product, NEXUS. We work hard to build every site from the ground up and deliver a pristine online showroom, ready for our clients and their customers to sell cars. Our culture is driven by collaboration, communication, and camaraderie. We expect the highest quality and best ideas from everyone in the Dealer Venom family. Reliability, scalability, and quality are just a handful of qualities we’re looking for in our team members. We also expect life-long learners, team players, and innovators. We’re not tied to any one rigid way of doing things, but we also never lose sight of core principles of design and development. In other words: our skills are rock solid but ready to rock the boat at any time. If you’re ready to sit at the table of a high-speed industry with the best team you can imagine, apply to us today. We’re seeking like-minded team members like you.
Does it make you excited to see a website rank higher time over time? Does it make you proud to double your customers’ website traffic, conversions, and leads? Even when you doubled the performance of your customers’ online presence you want to triple or quadruple it. Would it make you satisfied to see your clients expand to new territories, and have the highest ranked site in one of the most competitive markets in the country. If so, you might be the exact person we are looking for to join our rapidly expanding team!
Dealer Venom, a custom automotive website agency is currently seeking a search engine optimization expert.
The successful candidate will be an integral member of our team responsible for a wide variety of digital marketing duties with a focus on technical proficiency. This position requires flexibility, organization, strong time management skills, attention to detail, commitment to meet crucial deadlines, as well as the ability to produce solid results.
What does the Senior SEO Specialist do?
Required Skills and Background
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is highly motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of SEO and additional responsibilities such as:
- Keyword research
- Content and Topic curation
- Deriving insights from SEO monitoring activities for client reports
- Managing and implementing SEO strategies within site building and updates
- Maintaining team and project status updates
- Working with development teams to implement changes across our clients’ web properties
- Optimizing on-page content and internal link architecture
- Working with third-party agencies, vendors, content creators and freelancers
- Ensuring implementation of SEO best practices across multiple efforts
- Driving the development of internal education
- Working and collaborating with cross-functional teams and company leadership to aid in client success
- Overseeing ongoing SERP analysis on critical search terms
- Developing tactical planning for SEO maintenance clients
- Mentoring junior team members
- Assist with communication of reporting and conducting client meetings.
- Ability to generate powerful, SEO-friendly, conversion-optimized copy, blog posts, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency with WordPress
- Website conversion rate optimization
- Intricate knowledge of organic best practices
- Familiarity writing effective ad copy
- Ability to generate specific KPI’s and report on them
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools such as Ahrefs, Moz, SEMRush, SpyFu, etc.
The following are not required, but certainly considered a plus:
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google Ads Certifications
- Technical SEO Understanding
- HTML5 and CSS3 exposure and beginner capabilities
- Email marketing experience
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
About the Opportunity
- Including the responsibilities listed above:
- Set up, manage, and execute ongoing digital marketing plans for clients
- Create and implement online marketing strategies using organic search engine optimization for websites
- Perform keyword, industry, and competitor research using Google Tools, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screamingfrog, and other popular online marketing tools
- Analyze website traffic reports, linking structures, codes, and content to be able to make smart recommendations to increase website traffic, the number of quality leads, and conversion rates
- Write quality, SEO-friendly content including web pages, blogs, press releases, and/or ad copy
- Building email lists and manage Company related email marketing campaigns
- Create and implement social media marketing strategies that deliver a quantifiable ROI
- Competitive salary with results-driven bonus program
- Opportunity to work with and learn from one of the most competitive and forefront industries in the country
- Flex schedule with combination of working remotely from your home office and from our main location
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Paid birthday off
- Inhouse training and continuous, yearly, education allowance for use with 3rd parties
The team at Dealer Venom is a tight-knit group who enjoys working together. As part of our team, you will have opportunity to work on exciting projects with interesting and fun people.